As part of the use of its services available on its website, SALPA RESTAURATION – LE RELAIS DE LA POSTE, as data controller, may collect and process personal data concerning you.
Nature of data collected
In the context of the use of our services, and in particular the reservation of a room, a table or the purchase of a gift voucher, the following data may be collected:
– Civil status, identity, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number
– Connection data (pages visited, date of visit, IP address)
– Location data (place of connection)
– Information contained in our exchanges with e-mail or contact form
– Payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on our site via our partner Reservit.
Collection of data
The information collected via the contact forms on the relais-poste.com site is reserved for strictly internal use. The use of your e-mail address and / or your contact details collected in the context of contact forms will only be used to process your request. The shelf life of this information is 1 year.
By subscribing to our newsletter, your e-mail address and your choice of information are integrated into our database, which is in no way used by third parties, rented or sold.
When consulting the relais-poste.com site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet) on the site, may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your terminal, under reserves the choices that you would have expressed concerning cookies and that you can modify at any time thanks to the parameters of your browser software.
Cookies are used to:
– Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal includes;
– memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, content of an order basket , etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our site such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given us;
– to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time;
– to provide certain site traffic measurement functionalities in order to study and improve their functionalities. These cookies can be installed by third-party services;
– third-party cookies may also be installed when you use sharing on social networks and / or watching videos by third-party services. They will only be so when you click on the buttons or images allowing to activate these functionalities linked to social networks and / or watching videos.
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the terminal user, who can express and modify it at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your Terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated in the pages and content that you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your Terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to be identified, and in particular to the web shop area and your account. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
Use of data
Your data is mainly used for booking and purchasing purposes (performance of the service contract or supply of products), prospecting, loyalty, commercial information, customer relationship management (assistant and complaint), in order to improve your experience within our establishment.
SALPA RESTAURATION – Le Relais de la Poste undertakes to store your data for a period that does not exceed that required for the purposes for which they are processed.
We are committed to implementing all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data about you.
Right of access and rectification of information concerning you
In no case may the assignment or making available to third parties for commercial purposes of your address or contact details be effected without you being able to object beforehand.
You have the right to access and modify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting SALPA RESTAURATION – LE RELAIS DE LA POSTE RUE DU PONT DU PEAGE 67118 GEISPOLSHEIM – France or info @ relais-poste. com with proof of your identity (photocopy of your identity card). The file manager has a maximum response time of 2 months from the request. The CNIL specifies: “If the request is incomplete (absence of identity document for example), the person in charge of the file is entitled to request additional information: the period is then suspended and runs again once these elements have been supplied”.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.